"Dr. C has helped me become more focused and assertive in my career aspirations. Never underestimate your need for a great career coach!" ~Pam Winner, Fresno, CA
"As a young adult, I wasn’t sure what I wanted my life to be about or what I wanted it to look like.Candace helped me identify my passions and priorities. She enabled and motivated me to create the life that I want." ~Cicily Franks, Atlanta, GA
"Dr. Candace knows how to get me motivated. I now know how to better identify, set, and attain my goals as well as overcome obstacles that get in my way. She has really changed my approach to my career… and my life!" ~Kathy Burrule, Atlanta, GA
"Your coaching has been a " lifesaver" for me on so many occasions. Through your masterful coaching skills you've demonstrated that you are so much more than a success coach. You are an awesome human being, creating a safe space for others to live with purpose as they re-connect with the light inside of them."
~Charlene, Baltimore, MD
"Candace walked me through some tough and confusing situations. She has helped me understand my talents and weaknesses in a focused way. I would recommend her for Success Coaching to anybody. Her understanding of my issues and her focus on the issues that are holding me back really helped in the coaching. She has been my only coach, and she helped me tremendously! I can tell you this didn't turn out like I had envisioned it. It was better. I got to look inside, starting to break out of the tough times, worked on things that I didn't know I had to work on. I needed this at this time" ~Harold Myers, Freeport, MS
"People have said to me, “There’s something different about you, you seem so vibrant!” Personal coaching has made a huge difference in all aspects of my life; Candace’s coaching sessions provided the tools and techniques needed to stop listening to the limiting beliefs and to allow myself the personal freedom to be." ~ Margaret Nevell, Jackinville FL
Dr. Candace House is an amazing business woman with incredible heart and determination. She is a deeply compassionate person and enabled me to see all of life’s possibilities without demanding obedience. I like that -
Thank you for sharing in my journey to the best years of my life. ~ Mark Summers, Richmond, VA
I owe much of my "new found self" to you, your coaching and the resources that you have introduced me to.Your coaching has moved me out of my troubled past, taught me to detatch with love and to live in the here and NOW!!
And I really love the NOW I am creating.~ Susan Fason, Atlanta, GA
The sessions have been very thought-provoking and enlighening forcing me to deal with the important issue of balance between work and homelife, and how best to make the choices to improve my life and focus on advancing those issues and values which are most important to me. ~ Anthony Andrews, Chicago, IL
The Top 10 Reasons To Hire a Coach:
There are over 100 things that you can work on with your Personal/Professional Coach, but here are the Top 10.
1. You will set far better goals that motivate you in a healthy way.
Choosing the right goals for you is an art and the coach takes the necessary time to help you clarify your personal values, so that you have something really solid on which to develop your goals. Not the goals of your parents or pipedreams but goals that value-based and are naturally motivating, but it takes good coaching to get to these.
2. You'll accomplish goals and tasks and projects much more quickly.
One of the reasons that people hire a coach is to save themselves time. Working with a coach, helps you to be far more efficient, effective and productive in everything that they do. The coach has the tools and techniques to share with their clients so that things get done in half the time. (Even the coaching process is efficient -- on the phone, 45 minutes and reasonable fees.)
3. You'll make fewer mistakes in your business life or in your personal life.
The old litney is "the only way to learn is by mistakes." Too expensive, in our view, yes you will make some mistakes but you can cut the number inhalf with a coach. Working with a caoch gives you a third eye, someone who's been there and who has coached others in your situation, and an expert in getting the job done with the minimum of fuss (called learning curve, mistakes, errors in judgment, wrong tunnels, etc.). Some clients use their coach as an inexpensive insurance policy.
4. You'll move up to the next level of your professional and personal life.
Almost everybody is moving up the ladder of business success, personal development, awareness and well being. The coach can help you see where you are right now and point out ways to grow and expand your path to get where you want to go. Or, if you're not even on the path, the coach can guide you to it and help you get started on it.
5. You'll reduce the number of problems you have and better resolve the problems that are left. The first step in solving a problem is to ask yourself why you have this problem at all. The second step is to ask yourself why you have problems at all. The third step is to get on track to having no problems -- a.k.a., becoming a Problem Neutral (PN ). This is not a joke. Being a PN is becoming even more important along the path of sustainable success. You cannot afford to have problems, period. Life's too short and problems are too expensive. A well-trained coach can help you become Problem Neutral. A well-trained coach is a problem neutral themselves
6. You'll likely make more money in your career, profession or business.
Clients don't keep paying their coaches just for the fun of it. Coaching, like every other professional service, needs to improve the financial bottom line and it does. Coaches are trained to help clients to leverage their ability to make money, i.e., getting a raise, choosing a better career, starting a business, improving profitability, adding more value to their customers, proper pricing, productivity and others. Sure, coaching is personal, but it almost always includes a strong financial aspect.
7. You'll be a lot happier and this happiness will last.
Coaches know how to help you to reduce stress, simplify or downshift and reorient around what makes you the happiest. What good is increased productivity and profitability if you're not happy?
8. You'll be much more effective and influential with others: family, business and personal relationships. Communication is the foundation of success. A coach is an expert communicator and trains clients on how to come across better, relate well with others, listen aggressively, influence, coach, motivate and support others. There are over 100 communication and listening skills
that clients can learn from a coach.
9. You'll become much more attractive to others -- on the inside and
on the outside. Humans will respond less to advertising and selling techniques and instead be drawn to a product or service and they will be more likely drawn because of who is offering the product or service. Selling and mass marketing, while certainly still very effective right now, is on the hit list. Attraction is the next generation of selling and the well-trained coach can help you and your business get on this track immediately.
10. You'll have a better life, not just a better lifestyle.
The term Quality of Life has become overused in the past few years, but
the trend of Americans seeking to create a much better life for themselves is accelerating. In fact, people are re-examining what they had assumed that a good life was and are now creating their own life, often breaking the rules and flying in the face of conventional wisdom in the process.